The Court Theatre Ambassador Programme
The Court Theatre Ambassadors help us to connect with our younger audience. It is a wonderful opportunity to see our shows for free, make contact with industry professionals, and share your love of theatre with others.
Ambassadors are Year 12 and 13 students who are passionate about theatre. The student might be interested in one of the many facets of theatre-making (not just acting!) including technical elements, design, or writing. Ambassadors attend performances at The Court Theatre on the first Tuesday of each show season, we meet before each show for a workshop or social.
Ambassadors are able to:
• Attend performances to every show at The Court Theatre
• Free tickets to The Court Jester’s EARLY EARLY LATE SHOW
• Discounted ticket for a friend for every show
• Take part in special Ambassador Events, such as workshops and socials
Ambassadors must be:
• Reliable and committed to attending performances and other activities;
• Encouraging of other students’ interest in theatre, including displaying and distributing Court Theatre show posters and advertising material in their schools and communities.
Register for the 2019 Ambassador Programme NOW
Teachers will nominate two representatives per school or community group. Students will hold their role with The Court Theatre for twelve months. After completing a year as an Ambassador we wish to continue building meaningful relationships so please stay in touch!
Teachers can register their two nominees using THIS FORM. If you are a student interested in being involved as an Ambassador please talk to your drama or performing arts teacher about nominating you.